Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hello, I'm Davidwhiterock27


Hello, My name is Davidwhiterock27. My real name is David White and I live in Austin Texas. I am an erotic writer and a sexual visionary. I'm writing this blog to show my creativity in the stories I write. All my stories have to do with sexual deviance and creating a unique and innocent culture that takes sexuality into a place between the gaps of originality and mainstream sexual culture. It's my vision to create a mainstream sexually harmonious culture where everyone is free to be themselves and express themselves with ethical nudity and functional and harmonious eroticism. I will elaborate more in the posts to come

The stories are intended for a mature audience and can only be found here:

http://davidwhiterock27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Although you might have to sign up for deviantart, I encourage all readers to sign up and read as much of my stories as you want. Although I won't be posting all the time, I will post many of the items I think is worth sharing in this blog, so feel free to explore and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment